My Significant Other

Mike

Nice!  Thanks for the knot on my head! My wife heard my say your "significant other" was good looking..  Paul

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Mike, Nice looking Super M. A friend has a couple Farmalls and is busy with his club plowing up everyone's fields lately. He is on the local board of the Big Red Club. They have a weekend long show in Dublin, NH every year.......Hippy    

7 hours ago, Mike said:

Just send her to me Paul, if you can't handle it. Been dealing with those situations for years. That is why i'm just one clump of a knot head. LOL

I roll with it, she's been giving me knuckle knots since we were 14.

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

3 hours ago, 70mackMB said:

Mike, Nice looking Super M. A friend has a couple Farmalls and is busy with his club plowing up everyone's fields lately. He is on the local board of the Big Red Club. They have a weekend long show in Dublin, NH every year.......Hippy    

Thanks for the likes, guys. We had our plow day back in April, at one of the members farm. We make it an all day affair with burgers & dogs cooked on the grill. I'm threatening them with the possibility of me cooking some pinto beans in the crockpot and bring that with a skillet of cornbread, but we'll see how that goes. We are ill prepared for this coming weekend for need of vendors. I'll try and take photos of the event. I've been trying out some new show and shine solution to wipe on wax off, darn stuff smells good enough to drink but leaves an excellent shine. It is suppose to allow you to spray with light dirt and wipe off with no issues of scratches.