Wood Pellet BBQ Grill Ribs

70mackMB

Excellent.....Good choice I thought if that also. It's really nice here too .... Decided to start on some long awaited home improvement I've been putting off way too long....I'm sure most of you fellas are on the same page lol.bob

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

On 2/19/2017 at 5:36 PM, mowerman said:

Excellent.....Good choice I thought if that also. It's really nice here too .... Decided to start on some long awaited home improvement I've been putting off way too long....I'm sure most of you fellas are on the same page lol.bob

You're right Bob, i've still got a big pile of scrap metal in the back yard from when my shed burned up Thanksgiving day, my Dodge pickup is in the shop, pretty much been in somebody's shop ever since i've had it, and I can't haul much on the Ranger pickup- but I did cook a little chicken on the grill last weekend, and two pieces of country style ribs.

DSCN7749.thumb.JPG.bf43eecfb2d214e6b51f8605c490bde8.JPG

Served with fine wine-

DSCN7745.JPG.da40750616d309e82c20a47f4d529b53.JPG

• Like 2

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

You're right Bob, i've still got a big pile of scrap metal in the back yard from when my shed burned up Thanksgiving day, my Dodge pickup is in the shop, pretty much been in somebody's shop ever since i've had it, and I can't haul much on the Ranger pickup- but I did cook a little chicken on the grill last weekend, and two pieces of country style ribs.
DSCN7749.thumb.JPG.bf43eecfb2d214e6b51f8605c490bde8.JPG
Served with fine wine-
DSCN7745.JPG.da40750616d309e82c20a47f4d529b53.JPG

That looks wonderful looking forward to summer Anna start mowing and lotsa barbequein [emoji6][emoji6][emoji6]...bob