B73 $1,250 Craigslist

Truck Shop

Bad thing is-no title. But would make a parts truck. I talked to them and supposedly the floor isn't bad.

https://medford.craigslist.org/hvo/5962808039.html

Truck Shop

One ping only

Given the age of it, getting a title should not be a big issue. Looks to have all the hard to find stuff intact.   Lucky for me it is 3000 miles away.     Paul

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

It's an estate sale so the person in control has to take the serial number to Oregon DMV and see If the last owner on record was

the deceased man that actually owned it.  Been down that road once. Other wise I would buy it. 

Truck Shop

One ping only

1 hour ago, carlotpilot said:

paul      lets get  a 5 gal can of fuel  a tube of super glue and a set of jumper cables  and go drive that one home    we`ll pick up another spring hanger from super dog on the way back

I've been known to do such things in the past. Went to the deli and came home 5 hours later with a AC 6 crane carrier, didn't go over well for some reason

18 minutes ago, Truck Shop said:

It's an estate sale so the person in control has to take the serial number to Oregon DMV and see If the last owner on record was

the deceased man that actually owned it.  Been down that road once. Other wise I would buy it. 

Truck Shop

That stinks. I N.Y.  and Virginia any pre 1974 is a tracing of the VIN tag,a bill of sale and you get a 6 month non transferable registration/ title. If nothing shows up you get a transferable registration or title.      Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

37 minutes ago, Truck Shop said:

Truck Shop

what was the outcome of that experience ?

8 hours ago, carlotpilot said:

what was the outcome of that experience ?

In short no title, so I parted it out. 52 Dodge PW.  The bad thing about that is, It's one less whole PW rolling around. In Washington St, It's worse

If the paper work is not perfect when you go to the court house to re-title a vehicle expect a major hassle. And to get a vehicle inspected by the

state patrol the waiting list could be 2 to 4 months depending on their log of inspections. And hope the inspector isn't having a bad day.

Truck Shop

One ping only