Custom 2001 CX613 for sale

Refined Trucker

For sale 2001 CX613 70in midroof Etech 427 Eaton 13spd 3.73 rears  660000 actual miles.  Truck is fully customized inside and out was a former show truck.  Truck has Rochester stage 2 injectors and their HP Vision turbo.  Many new parts.  Truck is owner driven well maintained and working daily.  Also has gooseneck hitch, receiver hitch, electric brake controller and 7 pin RV plug.  Nearly New virgin drives on all aluminum rims.  Good brakes and drums.  2 line wet kit, rear hydraulic PTO for Jack shaft and electric tarp controls.  Asking 38,000 OBO.  Call or text Chris at 618 841 1549

KIMG0050.jpg

KIMG0054.jpg

KIMG0055.jpg

• Like 1

My reason for selling is somewhat unfortunate.  But my work has been extremely slow at times this year.  I am trying to lease to another carrier that has a much larger customer base.  They unfortunately will not take a truck more than 7 years old no matter how good the condition.  So I have to upgrade to a newer model.  I am in a rural area and just not a lot of choices here for work.  So I feel this is what I have to do to keep moving forward.

I know the bigger companies want to keep the O/O having payments  so they cant be independant  and have to keep them hauling for the big box company... I had a deal on a used truck it was a 07  and 1 year older than their requirements  so they wouldn't hire me with it  even though I was buying it from in the fleet ..

a friend restored  older truck completely from a rebuilt engine and power train from ground up he was also refused to be hired on with them   .. but he was trip leased to them and worked more than a company truck was working   go figure

Good luck to you, but I would not want to buy anything newer than 2001. Have you investigated operating under your own authority? You seem to have good business sense and a nice piece of equipment, when there are not many choices for work, make your own. I would do what I can to hold on to that truck. I had a 2000 CX much like it and I regret to this day sold it.

My .02

Gregg

Refined trucker I assume you own A dump bucket,if you have a wet line and haul hazmat.The best company I was ever leased to was Cardinal transport out of coal city il. They were only loading flatbed and hot shots in the early 90's They had no b.s. truck age requirements 76percent of 100percent terminal pay etc.I see you have a headache rack thought you might own a flatbed.

I can almost understand the reasons a company would have age limits on equipment, because a lot of owners don't maintain a truck to the highest quality. But there are exceptions to every rule, and I would put your '01 up against any new tractor. It is obvious that you keep your equipment well, and you also don't have emissions or electronic related downtime common to new trucks.

If you pull dump bucket, check into Page Transportation out of Weedsport, NY. I leased to them for 12 years with good success. As far as I know, they have no age limit, and run 48 States. They have gone to E-LOGS, though, regardless of your truck's age.

I pull a gas can and get home every night.  So not looking to run OTR.  My wet line runs my pump on trailer.  Also pull a dump few times a year to haul a little grain or rock.  Occasionally grab my brothers  detach to move something for him when he has had truck trouble.  But my day job is fuel.