1950 Buick Wrecker

41chevy

No connection.

In Lynchburg Virginia apparently dealer built in the 50's. As my wife walked past she said "don't even think about it!"

http://www.hemmings.com/classifieds/cars-for-sale/buick/roadmaster/1825889.html?refer=blog

54788264-770-0.jpg

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

That's awesome. Would make an excellent repo rig with sneaker hitch in the bed. If I was still repoing I'd buy it if the price were better. 

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

interesting,,,not sure if i like it,,,but looks pretty solid....my mom hadda brand new 52 roadmaster convertable...before i got here....hadda 49 wayfarer convertible when i did arrive.sorry no good pictures of it....at that time they didnt even want it in the photos i guess,,,just an old junker in 56 rite???..bob