No snow , so pushing mulch

PC68

We are heading back out on to the golf course to do more tree removals and some drainage work. My prediction will be the golfers back out to play mid-March,,,,,of course when I am on vacation. Any other winter we are snow covered and working on equipment and plowing snow!! Picture of last winter and this winter.

post-13513-0-84139100-1453996570_thumb.j

post-13513-0-57500100-1453996791_thumb.j

• Like 1

I mostly plow with my F-350 pickups and F-550 dumps . We use Cat loaders , skid steers and backhoes for removal . We use our Macks for snow removal only , no plowing.

Nice. I figured with how mint your Macks are that they probably never even left the garage in the winter. After doing a lot of work and some painting on my 2000 F450 i don't even want to take it out of the barn in the winter

• Like 1

I don't blame you , I just picked up a 2016 F550 for a utility truck and it's not coming out until the spring . Last of the steel body's I don't know how the new aluminum cab & chassis are going to work out !

attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

Aluminum CABS- chassis will be steel as always. And if you look at the 150's and their sales rate looks like that is working. I do believe the 2017's (Super Duty) will be using same cab structure as 150 as in old days-no more separate cabs for 150 and another cab for 250 on up. As interior dimensions are virtually the same, this makes sense.

Now the other interesting news is they announced this week 350-550 chassis cab production is moving from Louisville to Avon Lake Ohio where the new 650/750's and last of the E series cut- aways are built. this leads some to believe that in the not to distant future there will be a complete new cab for 350-750. Keep in mind the new 650/750's at this point still use the steel Super Duty Cab structure.

In any case, that 550 is a beauty. Will look good in a fleet pix beside your Macks!

• Like 1

Ok EJ-get Matt out with the camera

went to look at a body in Windsor on way back stop at Marino's yard took pic's of old heavy haul Mack just came back from Mass job 14.0024 tires late 50's camel on top of camel back springs Matt will post pic's helpers look like 44.000 .

Ed