'79 Mack 235hp Jake Brake?

I have a 1990 rb with a '79 235 motor. The tag says its an etz 675. It's not stock. Has an air to air, bosch injection pump and mated up to a 13spd. Just kind of wondering what these had for Jake's and whether it would be a dynatard or Jake Brake. Also how to tell if it's a 2v head. I just can't find much about it on the internet.

Thanks

So I did some investigating. From what I gathered most motors equipped with a factory installed dynatard had a b in the engine model. And it takes a special cam to work the dynatard. So if my engine is stamped etz675 does that mean it doesn't have that cam and the dynatard was added later in the motors life?

If memory holds correct, when we would buy an new dynatard switch for the 2 valves it always came with a spacer ring about 1/8" thick, every truck we pulled apart did not have the spacer ring in it. It seem like we had found some under the solenoids when they wasn't working good and we took them out and they worked better. I assume some of the first ones used, but I never seen one that did, it came with a new one and I guessed people just put it in there. We found a lot of solenoids that would come loose where they thread into the rocker arm. You might try a valve adjustment. It's doubtful but you might ck and see if mack still offer's mack remack dynatard rocker arm for the engine.