The township next to me has a triable Mack being readied for sale. Rd690s t2060 tyranny econodyne motor. Will take a few pics in the next few days and post. The plan is to put it on muni ibis. I talked to a supervisor that one of you may be interested in it and hold off posting it on municibid. Trick is set up for a plow. Has aluminum bed. Floors appear solid as are the rocker panels and can corners. Like I said I will post pics later.

Mike Mike Mike,

How long you been on BMT and don't know how to post pics? For shame for shame. :tease:

At the bottom of the text box, click on the "More Reply Options". Then at the bottom of the next screen is an "Attach Files" box. Click on "Browse" and go to the folder with the pics. Then click "Attach This File". Keep doing this until you get all the files uploaded then click "Preview Post" to make sure the pics were uploaded. Then click on "Add Reply". Simple! :twothumbsup:

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

• 3 weeks later...