My New Truck

Here is a link to some pix of a truck I just bought. I bought it off of my grandpa, He had it fixed about 3 or 4 years ago and got in bad health and couldn't finish it, so he parked it in an old barn and let it sit. You can see how dirty it was, I'm still cleaning on the engine and chassis, I'll get some good pics up of it later. Truck has all original sheet metal and until about 6 years ago had been sitting inside for 24 years. It has been completly frame off restoration. It has air ride rear, AC, power steering, Tilt wheel, air ride seats, R model engine, and 9 speed fuller trans.

Van

http://s27.photobucket.com/albums/c164/hurstL78/B%20model/

Here is a link to some pix of a truck I just bought. I bought it off of my grandpa, He had it fixed about 3 or 4 years ago and got in bad health and couldn't finish it, so he parked it in an old barn and let it sit. You can see how dirty it was, I'm still cleaning on the engine and chassis, I'll get some good pics up of it later. Truck has all original sheet metal and until about 6 years ago had been sitting inside for 24 years. It has been completly frame off restoration. It has air ride rear, AC, power steering, Tilt wheel, air ride seats, R model engine, and 9 speed fuller trans.

Van

http://s27.photobucket.com/albums/c164/hurstL78/B%20model/

Hi Van, sure is a nice truck with a good start for you. I remember photos of that truck from someplace, (maybe here).

Always sad when one cannot finish a project. At least it was able to remain in the family.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Hi Van, sure is a nice truck with a good start for you. I remember photos of that truck from someplace, (maybe here).

Always sad when one cannot finish a project. At least it was able to remain in the family.

Rob

Rob, it was on here where you saw the pix, not much change since then.

Van

That truck looks fantastic -

The air ride will help a lot.

Any ideas what you might do with it?

Or what type of body you might put on?

Paul Van Scott

Paul, my grandpa was planning on putting a roll-back body on it, but I think I would like to get a set of tandems to slide under it (air ride of course)and make a tractor out of it. I will probably just leave it as is until I get it paid off :( .

thanks for the comments.

Van

Hi Van,

I just purchased my first truck and I'm happy to have a life long dream come true. Interesting to see ya have a family helping you out. My girl friend is learning some about mine. She's never been around one. You have a GREAT!!! looking BullDog, keep up the good work. I like those fuel tanks..... just wonder how to obtain a pair somewhere? It really gives a truck a custom image.

Happy Trucking!!!

mike