New Member, New O/O, Old Mack

Kingdirt

Hi All!

Barry Wilson, from Oregon. Im really excited to find this forum as I have owned my Pinnacle (CXU613) for about four months, and have had some very "trying" times so far. Im sure i'll have a chance to get into that down the road.

Anyway, I currently pull OTR for Watkins and Shepard. Drove for them about 18 months in a company truck, and now Im "living the dream", in my own! Hahahaha!

I wont get into all of my problems with dealerships and my truck in this intro, but I am interested in meeting people that have owned or serviced MP8's. I am also ordering PTT, and when it arrives I may have need of assistance as well.

DPF, EGR problems galore, but I AM very happy with my truck overall. I got it cheap, and it had been neglected, so I understand I have my work cut out for me, but I make strides every month, and ill have her runnin like a top in no time.

I understand with the right setup, this engine can be a Beast. Fingers crossed.

Look forward to pickin everyones brains for info, and ill do what I can to share my experiences as I go along!

post-21482-0-59321800-1442510337_thumb.j

Welcome to the group! There plenty of knowledge here. Me I'm still have old school trucks with the stick and rock tool kits. Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE