C'mon Aussie, C'mon

C'mon "Mates", we have to put ourselves on THE MAP (see Site Related Topics - the top one is pinned).

At the present time, there are only 3 of use on the Aussie map. B)

We have to show our "American friends" that WE are a FORCE to be contended with :angry:

Just remembered what will repel them - VEGEMITE :D

Blimey, they are talking about visiting and one guy (maybe more) is even immigrating :WELCOME:

We love our sunburnt country (even the GAFA), so let's show them where it is.

We can do it.

Rod.

:chili::banana::chili::banana:

Proud owner of;

1961 Mack B61 prime mover.

1981 International ACCO 1810C DualCab Fire Truck

C'mon "Mates", we have to put ourselves on THE MAP (see Site Related Topics - the top one is pinned).

We have to show our "American friends" that WE are a FORCE to be contended with :angry:

Blimey, they are talking about visiting and one guy (maybe more) is even immigrating :WELCOME:

We can do it.

Rod.

Hello, bah we got em beat! you wanna see big trains, you go to the USA, but if you wanna see big trucks! you come to the land down under! where the kangaroos freak an the camels glow at the site of a road train! :lol:

Grant

We can do it.

Rod.

I'm gonna wait for his report,and if he likes it I might come too. Plan to open a barbecue joint when I get there. Already ordered the plans for a kangaroo trap from ACME products. :D

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

I'm gonna wait for his report,and if he likes it I might come too. Plan to open a barbecue joint when I get there. Already ordered the plans for a kangaroo trap from ACME products. :D

you dont need ACME! you just need to hop in a road train, your sure to hit a few! along with cows, camels and horses, snakes, wombats, goats, sheep you should be able to start your own ROAD KILL CAFE!! :D

you dont need ACME! you just need to hop in a road train, your sure to hit a few! along with cows, camels and horses, snakes, wombats, goats, sheep you should be able to start your own ROAD KILL CAFE!! :D

Can I count on a couple of my favorite dishes in OZ; Slab of Lab, (medium rare), and German Shephard Pie, (kabobs, or open faced)?

Sure would be nice to have some good ole American Interstate Cuisine while on my trip.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

maybe I should bring a pallett of possums and armadillos just in case...you know,just to hold me over 'til I accumalate enough local road kill.

maybe I should bring a pallett of possums and armadillos just in case...you know,just to hold me over 'til I accumalate enough local road kill.

Hey Tom, did you get your Pete out of the shop yet?

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Man I got to try some of that "Bituminous Grilled Wombat" with the sunny side up. My tastebuds are a tingling already!!

Rob

I'd love to visit Australia some day...but you do know that you guys have 9 outta 10 of the world's deadliest snakes there? LOL

I hate snakes! :unsure:

the snakes are ok! well unless you have to go to the dunny in the bush, as there is no parking areas like you guys have! our parking bays consist of gravel/mud and lotsa bush and no toilet. its just you, the snake and gum leaves! toilet paper optional.

now what about the spiders? we have red backs, white tails, scopions, centrepeeds and all sorts of other nastys, crocks, great whites, we got the whole lot down here. :D

Grant

the snakes are ok! well unless you have to go to the dunny in the bush, as there is no parking areas like you guys have! our parking bays consist of gravel/mud and lotsa bush and no toilet. its just you, the snake and gum leaves! toilet paper optional.

now what about the spiders? we have red backs, white tails, scopions, centrepeeds and all sorts of other nastys, crocks, great whites, we got the whole lot down here. :D

Grant

on second thought-I always wanted to see Canada too. Now even more so...no offense.

Andrew Boyer sent me this picture,with this caption:

This picture is from Western Australia. Take a careful look at this

picture; see the size of the snake and the roo being pulled out of the

water.

Steve that is why I originally started this thread. There are only 4 showing on our map. B)

Rod.

thats cause we are to busy dealing with snakes,spiders sharks,crocs, and those dam swooping magpies and people in cars that cant understand what a roadtrain has to do to drive in the city.

Grant

• 1 month later...