"startem Up Movem Out"

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you will fight that sp switch for ever get rid of it a standerd 12 starter will fit the b run your batts in prellel and go straight to the starter and you will have no more truble. i have a good sp swith if you want it.......kavika

I'll take it for a restoration if you don't need it. I've got a couple of trucks round here that still use them.

Thanks,

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

The s/p is doing fine at this time. Not going to mess with it next time it threatens. It will come off and be changed over. Then i'll decide what to do from their. My dad always said if it's not broke don't fix it. I'm going with that phylosophy also since i'm now the age when he used to tell me that.

Thanks

mike

The s/p is doing fine at this time. Not going to mess with it next time it threatens. It will come off and be changed over. Then i'll decide what to do from their. My dad always said if it's not broke don't fix it. I'm going with that phylosophy also since i'm now the age when he used to tell me that.

Thanks

mike

your story reminds me of when I drove the mixer home for the first time-my wife was following me in the car. Felt like I was flying! When we got home I said "how fast was I going?" She said "about 53, but you got up to 55 once, going down rocky run hill" :( . It has 7.?? rears in it. :Mixer1:

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Tom,

Ahh, looking back now.......wasn't that the time you and her was having tha time of your life. It had to be a very enjoyable moment that day with her helping you. Sorry Tom....I guess I was having one of those sentimental moments also. I guess it's because i've been couped up in the house all week off from work. I had planned to go to the Mid-American Truck Show, and attend a Irish Festival near home. None of that happened. I'll get to wait another year....again. The g/f really didn't won't to go.... so it worked out for her plans to stay in the yard. I've looked in my wish book for the most of this day wasting time. No Mack Time for several weeks. It does start very easy with no problems.

mike

Tom,

Ahh, looking back now.......wasn't that the time you and her was having tha time of your life. It had to be a very enjoyable moment that day with her helping you. Sorry Tom....I guess I was having one of those sentimental moments also. I guess it's because i've been couped up in the house all week off from work. I had planned to go to the Mid-American Truck Show, and attend a Irish Festival near home. None of that happened. I'll get to wait another year....again. The g/f really didn't won't to go.... so it worked out for her plans to stay in the yard. I've looked in my wish book for the most of this day wasting time. No Mack Time for several weeks. It does start very easy with no problems.

mike

you're right Mike...looking back now, any time spent with her was the highlight of my life. Just didn't realize it at the time. But, hey-time marches on, right?

I put the "Miss Becky" sign on the front of the truck shortly before she died and showed it to her. Just used stick-on letters, and i'd never put letters on so straight before or since- they were perfect. Now it's a double meaning, not just the name of the truck.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.