V.p ?..

other dog

just a little side note,but I thought it was funny-

I was looking at the local TV station's web site today,and they had a list of the top stories over to the side. One headline in particular caught my attention-"McCain taps Palin to be his VP". You had to join up,sign in,provide a name and e-mail address to comment on the stories,but I absolutely could not resist...I had to do it...sorry-they might throw me in the slammer for it, but I joined,got my confirmation e-mail,logged in and replied-"I'd tap it too if I thought I stood half a chance-if I were John McCain i'd give Cindy 50 bucks and tell her to go to Wal-Mart and have at it,while I tapped Sarah". :lol:

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

just a little side note,but I thought it was funny-

I was looking at the local TV station's web site today,and they had a list of the top stories over to the side. One headline in particular caught my attention-"McCain taps Palin to be his VP". You had to join up,sign in,provide a name and e-mail address to comment on the stories,but I absolutely could not resist...I had to do it...sorry-they might throw me in the slammer for it, but I joined,got my confirmation e-mail,logged in and replied-"I'd tap it too if I thought I stood half a chance-if I were John McCain i'd give Cindy 50 bucks and tell her to go to Wal-Mart and have at it,while I tapped Sarah". :lol:

If my latest diet takes to working maybe I can "rate" someone who looks like that.

Meanwhile, I'm sticking with "Momma".

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

I hope this is what it takes to stop the Obama railroad!!

If nothing else - Sarah might bring out some of those people

who don't normally vote.

And - as a last resort - we might sign up Rob's "Momma"!

Paul VS

I got to see just a little of the convention last week. Told Momma to 'scuse me whilst I go PUKE. I've never seen so much bullshit, in such a short period of time, disseminated to so many. These MORONS are like sheep!! Have these IDIOTS forgotten who was in office while the events that lead up to 9/11 were brewing?? What about Hillary Clinton and her media frenzy "Shame on you Barak Obama" campaign? I've never seen her render an apology about that, yet she now announces her full support for Obama. What a JOKE!!

Our broken political process has become an embarrassment to a once proud country. 2nd rate is NOT where the United States needs to be in the world.

I was especially fond of Joe Bidens' son "swapping spit" with his old man on national television. To the best of my knowlege, only a man that is Queer would do something like that; (I don't care what party they are affiliated with). The son also was reported to being called to active duty so he would not be around much longer. Maybe he is a military member through the "Don't ask, don't tell" policy"?? Who was in office when that policy was enacted?

I'm not a politician and do not wish to argue my core beliefs or values as an American. Let's just say I believe very strongly that you are responsible for your own actions and are to be held accountable as such. Look at most politicians: They are lawyers spending endless hours and monies to convince juries that victims are not responsible for their actions. Because of this "No fault" mentality, you should be compensated. Here is a case in point: An older lady walks into an intersection against the "Don't Walk" flashing annunciator, and is struck by an oncomming automobile. Not only did the driver of the car get sued, the municipality who owned the signal, the automobile maker was also sued due to the horn not being loud enough, and the sun tinting on the windshield was at the driver's line of sight. Ultimately, the case was dismissed but not before appellate hearings.

Pretty screwed up in my opinion, and in need of overhaul.

What we need is another "Big Stick" in the White House. Someone black or white, male or female, with the "guts" to get things back on track.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Rob my wife said this looks like Dogs wife the bounty hunter.

Glenn, I'm not familiar with Dog, the bounty hunter. The photo was taken at a local cafe last year.

Rob

I got to see just a little of the convention last week. Told Momma to 'scuse me whilst I go PUKE. I've never seen so much bullshit, in such a short period of time, disseminated to so many. These MORONS are like sheep!! Have these IDIOTS forgotten who was in office while the events that lead up to 9/11 were brewing?? What about Hillary Clinton and her media frenzy "Shame on you Barak Obama" campaign? I've never seen her render an apology about that, yet she now announces her full support for Obama. What a JOKE!!

Our broken political process has become an embarrassment to a once proud country. 2nd rate is NOT where the United States needs to be in the world.

I was especially fond of Joe Bidens' son "swapping spit" with his old man on national television. To the best of my knowlege, only a man that is Queer would do something like that; (I don't care what party they are affiliated with). The son also was reported to being called to active duty so he would not be around much longer. Maybe he is a military member through the "Don't ask, don't tell" policy"?? Who was in office when that policy was enacted?

I'm not a politician and do not wish to argue my core beliefs or values as an American. Let's just say I believe very strongly that you are responsible for your own actions and are to be held accountable as such. Look at most politicians: They are lawyers spending endless hours and monies to convince juries that victims are not responsible for their actions. Because of this "No fault" mentality, you should be compensated. Here is a case in point: An older lady walks into an intersection against the "Don't Walk" flashing annunciator, and is struck by an oncomming automobile. Not only did the driver of the car get sued, the municipality who owned the signal, the automobile maker was also sued due to the horn not being loud enough, and the sun tinting on the windshield was at the driver's line of sight. Ultimately, the case was dismissed but not before appellate hearings.

Pretty screwed up in my opinion, and in need of overhaul.

What we need is another "Big Stick" in the White House. Someone black or white, male or female, with the "guts" to get things back on track.

Rob

they should have sued George Bush too-I'm sure it was his fault,everything else is! Reminds me of what the insurance man told us at the last safety meeting. A truck driver was involved in an accident on 285 in Atlanta that was entirely not his fault in any way,shape or form but he was running over his 11 hours driving time,so they ended up pinning it all on the truck driver because they said he wasn't supposed to be there in the first place-that's B.S. too.

And I'd vote for Clarence Thomas, J.C.Watts, Colin Powell, or Condaleesa Rice for president with no second thoughts...but since they're not running I guess i'll have to go with Sarah Barracuda.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Pretty sad indeed.

But if more of us get informed and involved, we can fix the problem.

I am getting a sense that the Obama flame could dim before the election.

There have been way too many promises, and way too much "trying to please

everybody" that I think something has to give.

Most people are pretty impressionable, but they are not stupid. Some of them

are starting to wake up.

We don't have a great candidate in McCain, but I think we have a sincere,

basically honest and patriotic American. And we have the hottest VP ever!!

Not only hot - but smart and concerned about the people.

All we have to do is get the word out, and get everyone we talk to into the

voting booth.

Let's all write in Ron Paul!!!

Speed

"Remember-ANY Gun Control is Unconstitutional!"
<!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><i><b>MACK-E Model Registry # 36</b></i><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->

<a href="http://www.nvabatetravel.com/"target="_blank">http://www.nvabatetravel.com/</a>

I like Ron Paul, too. He's a little over the top, but at least he

was headed in the right direction. That is, "less government and better

protection of the individual's basic rights".

Interesting sidebar though: Since Mr. Paul and his supporters have a

substantial amount of campaign monies left over - they are forming a

non-profit organization that will support any candidate, anywhere in the US,

that promotes their ideals.

Looks like a good use of money to me.

Paul Van Scott

I JUST HEARD ON CNN THAT BILL CLINTON HAS CHANGED PARTIES!!!!!!!

That lying, cheating, piece of shit would jump ship to a political party lead by Lazarus himself if thought he had a chance with another female.

Rob

:SMOKIE-LFT:

:idunno: Where'd you hear that? I'd be curious to know which party he's with now.

Speed

:SMOKIE-RT:

"Remember-ANY Gun Control is Unconstitutional!"
<!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><i><b>MACK-E Model Registry # 36</b></i><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->

<a href="http://www.nvabatetravel.com/"target="_blank">http://www.nvabatetravel.com/</a>

:SMOKIE-LFT:

:idunno: Where'd you hear that? I'd be curious to know which party he's with now.

Speed

:SMOKIE-RT:

Think that was a joke referring to the physical "attributes" of our vice presidential candidate.

Rob