Farmall C for sale

phildirt

Farmall C, serial # 58049 (1950)

Good running tractor with wide front end, good tires front and back, 1 new rear wheel, 1 repaired rear wheel, 145 pound factory wheel weights both sides. All oil and filters new, valves ground, starter just rebuilt, good battery, good radiator. Oil pressure good hot and cold. Muffler, exhaust/ intake manifolds are new. PTO and hydraulics work. Gas tank flushed and sealed. Carburetor kit installed. Original owners manual.

Paint mostly gone, all rust is included in price (battery box bottom, seat box bottom). All sheet metal and emblems are there. 2 front and 1 rear light, 3 brush generator (need rewired).

$1800

Email for more pictures

Will deliver most anywhere at reasonable price.

Will Wingo

Titusville, PA

814-827-2626

farmall c 001.JPG

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

That's the tractor I grew up on, except it was a tricycle type- narrow front end. I was driving a C in the hayfield before I started school.

I would just steer it between two rows of hay bales while my Daddy and Grandfather would load the hay on the wagon. When we got to the end of the field my Daddy would jump up on the back and start me up between the next two rows, I was about 4 or 5 years old. It was great.

• Like 1

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.