DOES NOT MOVE AFTER CLUTCH REPLACEMENT M DRIVE

jlmobile

Tow it to a dealer and have the clutch recalibrated and update the MID 130. Customers can repair/replace the trans or clutch but it still has to go to the dealer to be recalibrated and/or reprogrammed.

If you tow it, remember to remove the driveline or be prepared to buy a transmission.

If you tow it, remember to remove the driveline or be prepared to buy a transmission.

Wrecker drivers should be removing the driveline on ALL trucks being towed. I seen a wrecker drop off a truck for engine problems, he didnt remove the axles or driveshaft. The T310M was in lo range while he was rolling down the highway. Smoked the rear/aux case. Poor old rear case bearings, they were spinning their little hearts out.

I saw a truck towed by a guy that should have stayed home and he did not remove axles or drive line.He towed it 70 miles and when the truck came in on the hook the owner was standing there.The owner called me over there and said watch this.He could spit on the trans case and it would spit back at him.It was very hot.

• Like 1

glenn akers