Parts at Macungie

farmer52

I "moved" a few parts at York (thanks to those who stopped by) but still have many left to sell. Most of the F parts are gone but I still have early R "X" style window regulators, glass, and complete inside door panels (these will also fit U/F). Also E6 injection pump (use for core or spare, complete but do not know the condition), NOS E6-4V rocker cover, PTO pump, water pump, fuel tank supports, exhaust manifolds, blower motors, and other parts that will fit various Macks. A few MH parts: LH rear grab handle, early step inserts, and a NOS early step that mounts under the air tank. All of these parts came from a Mack fleet that closed their doors. Most are used but some are NOS. I do not have prices on these parts so I am open to offers. This will be the last trip/show with these parts. After Macungie the parts will "disappear".

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

Farmer,Interested in the R regulators & glass I will be down on Wed and going to Randy's twisted sister's kilted turn thing on Thru. Angelo

Plan is to arrive after lunch on Thursday. I will send you a PM with my cell phone number. As for twisted sister...mike69mackman and I have first dibs on "red". :banana:

Ken

Do you have any cab shocks for an MH? I'd take the step and maybe a few other MH things if the price is right. See you next week. Mike

No cab shocks, sorry. Take a look at the MH parts and make me an offer.

Ken