1989 RW713 A/C components?

Hey all, im in the process of setting up my work truck (1989 RW713 with E9 ) with AC again, its going to get hot soon enough! The truck currently has only the grill-denser and every other component is missing. Id like to convert it to a 134a system, rather than the R12. Does anyone have any pictures they could send me of the compressor, mounting, the lines,, routing? And if anyone has any part numbers for the components that would be awesome! thanks all!

Hey all, im in the process of setting up my work truck (1989 RW713 with E9 ) with AC again, its going to get hot soon enough! The truck currently has only the grill-denser and every other component is missing. Id like to convert it to a 134a system, rather than the R12. Does anyone have any pictures they could send me of the compressor, mounting, the lines,, routing? And if anyone has any part numbers for the components that would be awesome! thanks all!

I suggest you head to your Mack dealer with your truck's model and serial number (located on the vehicle identification plate attached to the driver's door).

Your dealer can then correctly look up the AC parts you are missing.

And, they can probably print out illustrations of the compressor mounting arrangement as well as the AC piping arrangement.

• 9 months later...

Well in my search for components I managed to come across the correct brackets to mount the compressor and now I have a R-12 compressor that came with the brackets. the grill-denser is still on the truck and in good shape. so now I need to find the rest of the parts. I really would like to cool with 134A possibly i could convert the R-12 one that I have. Does anyone have any information on the wiring or other components I need. the dealer still says there is not really a parts breakdown or pictures for the rest of the components  

I had 1 John Deere tractor that still had r12 system & it had small leak, had to add a little to it every spring; when I ran out of my r12 stash I was going to covert; friend told me he has always just put 134 in & go on; so that's what I did; been 5 yrs now