Sunday afternoon out

Looks a lot like the country I grew up in South Western Victoria

What part NZ are you in there looks like a very pretty place to me

How are you finding the whether there I wonder if your first winter will be a shock at how the rest of the world live with out all that snow BRRRRRRRR

Paul

What the beautiful scenaries Tim!

Seems you knew what place to choose for trucking.

What was the air temp when you did the shots?

Paul, is there really NO snow??

Maybe you need to import some?

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

Tim

I am with Vlad.. Great scenery pictures..Keep them coming.. A lot of us enjoy learning the rest of the geography and history of other countries, besides their trucking.

The "Down Under OZ, NZ" topic on the Just Old Trucks website is well over 200 pages long and we discuss a little of everything from trucks to snakes to guns to country music to growing cotton.

• Like 2

Brocky

Looks a lot like the country I grew up in South Western Victoria

What part NZ are you in there looks like a very pretty place to me

How are you finding the whether there I wonder if your first winter will be a shock at how the rest of the world live with out all that snow BRRRRRRRR

Paul

Paul I was at the Banks Peninsula and the fog was coming up one side of the mountains from the sea. Yes the lack of snow and cold will be very different .

What the beautiful scenaries Tim!

Seems you knew what place to choose for trucking.

What was the air temp when you did the shots?

Paul, is there really NO snow??

Maybe you need to import some?

Thanks Vlad! It was about 70F in the afternoon but the air coming up the mountains was cooler from the ocean which was making the fog. Very cool drive!

Glad you had a good day out Tim. Bit of R and R always helps to recharge the batteries. Have you been to any wineries there yet? N.Z. do some great whites.

Timmy, R&R is much appreciated and to find it all you have to do is point yourself in any direction and GO! I've been by many winery's but haven't stopped yet. Well wait till Kristen arrives.

Tim

I am with Vlad.. Great scenery pictures..Keep them coming.. A lot of us enjoy learning the rest of the geography and history of other countries, besides their trucking.

The "Down Under OZ, NZ" topic on the Just Old Trucks website is well over 200 pages long and we discuss a little of everything from trucks to snakes to guns to country music to growing cotton.

Brocky I'll have to check out that web site. It sounds great. Thanks and I'll post more as they come! BMT allows us all to see other parts of the world and enjoy the beauty around the world!