Mack Spec Sheets

Mack has some new specification sheets out for vehicles for export. Go to google and type in mack cha148

mack cha149 mack cha150 mack cha151 mack cha152. These 5 spec sheets are for export vehicles granite vision and tera pro. I think these are for South America. You can also get spec sheets for most mack models by going to google type in mack cha093(this will be for the cl703. Between mack cha 093 and mack cha152 you can get most mack spec sheets current and retired. cha stands for chasis. For the collector get them while you can before they are retired. Engines type in mack eng094 thru eng139. Transmissions mack tra052 thru tra072. Front axles fro028 thru 033 rear axle single sin030 thru 031. rear axle tan049 thru 062. Have fun

Mack is beginning to export more trucks to South America, Europe, and Asia. I've seen a few around.

I noticed they have differnet tail lights for Europe and use the Vision name on the CX.

I'd be interested to see the CHA093 (CL).

Hmmm odd how those export sheets are in imperial measurements instead of metric.

3p,

Have any pictures of a Euro spec Mack? Would be interesting to see one. Also do they sport a meritor driveline with 335mm euro mount wheels?

-Thad

What America needs is less bull and more Bulldog!

You can also get spec sheets for most mack models by going to google type in mack cha093(this will be for the cl703.

I looked again at the CL. It's spec was from 2004. I'm not even sure how they would get the parts in the plant to build this truck.

I looked again at the CL. It's spec was from 2004. I'm not even sure how they would get the parts in the plant to build this truck.

All I forgot to mention that several of these spec sheets are for discontinued models. These spec sheets would be for spec sheet collectors. There were discontinued CL DM RD and RB sheets. To bad there are no R F G H C B sheets. You'll have to pay for these on e-bay if you can find them.

• 5 months later...