aths post

carlotpilot

Years ago the old ATHS fourm was just as good as this one. Then a few hard heads messed it up, forced a change and imposed new restrictions...needless to say they ruined it and last I recall someone started a stand alone fourm but in my opinion by that time all the well versed truck collectors and historians had enough, myself included.

Years ago the old ATHS fourm was just as good as this one. Then a few hard heads messed it up, forced a change and imposed new restrictions...needless to say they ruined it and last I recall someone started a stand alone fourm but in my opinion by that time all the well versed truck collectors and historians had enough, myself included.

that must have been before i joined up i have heard some of the things that went sour but i really don`t know much about it. any way i asked the poster to em me the pics that i am talking about if he will i`ll try to post them here there is some real interesting stuff left for sale in the estate that he is talking about

Trent,

Bill Johnson is no longer with ATHS Some of the RVP's, Kevin Black, Rick Knox included, are trying to get the forum back up and running again like it use to. Many of us who moved to Eddy's Just Old Trucks are in wait & see mode. The JOT has close to as much traffic as the old ATHS forums did but I don't think the two combined have as much as this one does. This is JOT: http://forums.justoldtrucks.com

T.