Need Some Ideas For A Bmt.com T-shirt!

For our next t-shirt design, I'm thinking of doing a BigMackTrucks.com themed shirt! But I need some ideas...

Would you guys like to see a 3 truck design (B-Model, R-Model & Titan) on the back or something else? Maybe a full front and back design? Shoot me some ideas of what you would like to see...I have a meeting with the artist on the 25th of April, so lets hear those ideas!

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK

For our next t-shirt design, I'm thinking of doing a BigMackTrucks.com themed shirt! But I need some ideas...

Would you guys like to see a 3 truck design (B-Model, R-Model & Titan) on the back or something else? Maybe a full front and back design? Shoot me some ideas of what you would like to see...I have a meeting with the artist on the 25th of April, so lets hear those ideas!

Darn, I am no artist but getting some of the newer models in there would be nice. Or how about one of the classic cabovers; like my favorite, the F model. Maybe four to five models? Granite, Superliner, oh oh how about a DM800?

How about some kind of split tee shirt that sort of shows how we deal with all Mack's both past and present. Kind of like a grouping of two different generations of trucks. One group would be classics like the R, B, DM, F, Superliner and then another lineup would show a CH, Vision, Granite and Titan. Then somehow group then around the BMT logo. And make up some catchy line that reads something like "From classic to plastic" LOL. Well maybe not that lame.

-Thad

What America needs is less bull and more Bulldog!

HECK YEAH DO A FRONT AND BACK BUT PLEASE PLEASE SOMTHING BESIDES B MODELS THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH B MODELS BUT THERE ON EVERY THING OR DO ONE SIDE CABOVER LIKE H,G,F,W,MH OTHERSIDE HOODS BUT WHAT EVER YOU PUT ON IT AS LONG AS IT IS MACKS ILL BUYEM

Good ideas! Keep them coming...

So far, I have a front & back design with an H, DM (Steel Front), RD Facelift, Super Liner, CL & Granite Dump!

My rough designs look good...I'll post the final artwork soon! :D

bmodel_logo.png

HECK YEAH DO A FRONT AND BACK BUT PLEASE PLEASE SOMTHING BESIDES B MODELS THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH B MODELS BUT THERE ON EVERY THING OR DO ONE SIDE CABOVER LIKE H,G,F,W,MH OTHERSIDE HOODS BUT WHAT EVER YOU PUT ON IT AS LONG AS IT IS MACKS ILL BUYEM

me too,long as there's a b-model on there! :D I like that,maybe the BMT logo in the center,with different models around it from old to new,cabovers on one side,hoods on the other,the B slightly bigger than the rest...

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

We'll actually have 2 shirts real soon! One is our 60th Anniversary shirt and will have a 1948 E Mod on the front and a Titan on the back! They both will be awesome...you guys should like them!

bmodel_logo.png

• 2 weeks later...

how soon before they come out Barry ? & bout how much fer a XXL ?

looking froward to buying the 2008 shirt i wear my 2007 shirt w/ pride (in fact the guys in parts @ Tristate in Memphis seen my Watts Mack T Shirt & Said since when ya been to Pa ? i said i anit but i buy some parts from them fer "olddog" & belong to the BMT Site ) shortly after that i seen Tristate T shirts & since then ive got a Tristate T shirt as well just to keep the ruckus down @ the Memphis Branch when i walk in the door :loldude:

later

:mack1:

You Cant Fix Stupid. But You Can Numb It With A Sledgehammer. :loldude:

I should have some artwork to post in a week or 2...probably 3-4 weeks until they are available. Price might be $23 each because of the extra cost of double sided printing and art design, but you guys know we only offer quality shirts! :D

bmodel_logo.png

I should have some artwork to post in a week or 2...probably 3-4 weeks until they are available. Price might be $23 each because of the extra cost of double sided printing and art design, but you guys know we only offer quality shirts! :D

:thumb: Indeed! I wore mine to the shop one Saturday before the Christmas parade,and everybody wanted to know where I got it.Timmy said he was going to order one,but I don't know if he did or not.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

OK WOULD DO JUST THE BACK BUT HAVE THE OLDEST MODEL MACK ON ONE SIDE THAN THE NEWSET ON THE OTHER. AS MUCH AS I THINK THE NEWER ONES DONT HEVR STYLE IT WOULD BE LIKE A BABY MACK AND GRANDADDY MACK. THE MANUFACTURER THROUGH THE YEARS TYPE THING

• 2 weeks later...