Atpa Pulling Photos

Great shots!

I see Don Snyder had Mr. Nasty there.

If you EVER want to see a collection of awesome cars/trucks then make a trip to New springfield, Ohio.

http://www.snydersantiqueauto.com/index.php

Give them a shout and stop and see their place. Model A stuff is there bread/butter, but Don's collection of vehicles is simply amazing! If you like A/FX drag cars, Don has a very extensive collection of very nice stuff(Like the FIRST and LAST '64 T-bolt's).

Super nice people, been there a few times. They will set up "private" showings of his collection. It's not really open to the public.

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

Great shots!

I see Don Snyder had Mr. Nasty there.

If you EVER want to see a collection of awesome cars/trucks then make a trip to New springfield, Ohio.

http://www.snydersantiqueauto.com/index.php

Give them a shout and stop and see their place.  Model A stuff is there bread/butter, but Don's collection of vehicles is simply amazing!  If you like A/FX drag cars, Don has a very extensive collection of very nice stuff(Like the FIRST and LAST '64 T-bolt's).

Super nice people, been there a few times.  They will set up "private" showings of his collection. It's not really open to the public.

WOW! I knew that he was an old drag racer and a decent size crop farmer, but I didn't know they had an aftermarket parts business...pretty cool!