HCEA Canada Full Steam Up

BAD DOG

that would be so much fun to operate for ONE DAY then I would want my diesel powered hydraulics back. We used to have a steam powered threshing bee on a local ranch but the insurance went through the roof and the recertification's for the boilers would cost more than the ranch was worth.

X2.....looks like fun.....maybe next year :)

Don't have to wait till next year the Barrie chapter puts on 2 big events each year. June is a 2 day deal and I believe Oct 18 is the Last Blast they call it. Plus they'll have some of the stuff at the Country Heritage Park in Milton for Steam Era on Labour Day Weekend and they always have a good working display at The Inernational Plowing Match in Sept which is near Barrie this year, but the two weekends they have it at their pit sit at Simcoe County Museum is the best. I wish we still had something from my Grandpa and Dad's Equiptment left to take up there. I'm looking to get something to take up there to play. And Alex I thought about calling you to see if you were going but I figured you'd be there. Your HCEA membership let you in for free. I'll remind you in oct. We have Clifford coming up in a few weeks. I'm not taking my truck up there the club has a broker in Kitchener working on an Insurance package for us he's called me a couple times recently to let me know they're working on it. As long as I get to Sparta with it I'll be happy.

• 4 weeks later...