Had Another Visit Today!

Barry,

Sweet.

I remember Eidemiller, they used to run all B-Models along with Latrobe Construction (I think that was the name).

Question for the group.

In the tractor above, what would the average minimum height that would be needed for a garage door?

• Like 1

Yes, the blue R-Model in the background is one of our wreckers. It has a Holmes 650 on it. Its no show piece, but I will get some photos soon...our other wrecker is a Superliner, but it in the body shop getting a new paint job! Pics of it soon, too.

We do get a lot of cool visitors! I keep posting pics for you as they stop in!

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK

Question for the group.

In the tractor above, what would the average minimum height that would be needed for a garage door?

Well, I just went thru this. I have a 10ft ceiling and I have 7ft pipes on mine(that is basically from below the bracket on frame). It just clears...by a hair or two. I have 22.5" rubber on mine. That will make a difference. I used to have the short pipe/muffer like shown, but went with straight tall pipes to get rid of soot on side of my trailer.

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

Definatly going to need at least a 9 foot door, we have 7 foot doors on our shop, (dont ask me what dad was thinking when he ordered those) but my A lacks about 10 inches with out stacks and some day I hope to have some tall straight pipes on her :D I'm sure I'll end up with a ticket for a loud muffler but I dont care I love the way she sounds and cant bear the thought of quieting her down, 2 4 inchers ought to do it, about 7 foot tall :DB)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...