Gas regulator

mike69mackman

I haven't been on much the site much do to being extremely busy and other factors so greetings from south central Pennsylvania . Was getting my camper ready for macungie today and could not get gas through the regulator for the water heater. Loosened the gas line fitting going into the regulator and have gas there. So my guess is the regulator is stuck. Tried tapping on it no good, tapped a little hArder still no good. Any tricks you know of to free this thing up or is it cold showers at macungie and gerharts? Thinking a new regulator us 2-300.00 bucks and I'm to cheap to buy one when I only use the camper twice a year. Thanks for your input.

look for an old gas grill. Lots of new ones being bought for this weekend and Fathers Day

Thanks for running so much. WE NEED OUR ICE CREAM!!!

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

Can you take it off and see if the plunger it stuck? Maybe a shot of PB Blaster in it?

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Well, I now have hot water in the camper. A little shot of pb blaster in the inlet, some "friendly" taps from my small ball peen hammer , a few more " friendly" taps topped off with a pinch of profanity and we have a working gas regulator for the hot water. Yay me. Now a good cleaning and were ready for macungie.

• Like 2

Well, I now have hot water in the camper. A little shot of pb blaster in the inlet, some "friendly" taps from my small ball peen hammer , a few more " friendly" taps topped off with a pinch of profanity and we have a working gas regulator for the hot water. Yay me. Now a good cleaning and were ready for macungie.

Mike,

Nothing like a little PB blaster, a hammer, and a few choice words. Works most of the time. See ya in Macungie!

• Like 2

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"