I am new to the site...just purchased my first B-61 that needs some TLC. For the past few days, I have been reading the discussions and blogs and soaking up the advice and checking out what is for sale on this wonderful site. I have noticed several references to "Tidewater" when folks are talking about Mack parts that can be hard to find at a good price. Can someone enlighten me on Tidewater, full name, contact person and #, location? I hail from Yorktown, VA. and the entire area down here that borders the mouth of the Chesapeake Bay is called the Tidewater area and there is a business in Chesapeake, VA called Tidewater Fleet Supply. Is this the "Tidewater" that people are referring to? Happy to be on the site and would appreciate any info.

Thanks Fellas,

Can't wait to dig into my truck. Looks like it might take awhile to learn how to drive it though...those two sticks have me mystified. I have watched video after video of guys shifting the quadraplex and I can't seem to pick up any pattern or the rhythm. I will figure it out however...may just take me a while. probably need to practice late at night so I don't run people off the road. I am sure someone in this area knows how to roll one of these trucks down the road. I will get some instruction from someone. Thanks for the info on Tidewater. If I run into anyone around here that has any parts they would like to get rid of, I will sing out on this site. Thanks again.