THOUGHT I'D SHARE THIS!

bulldogmack58

I'VE NEVER SEEN ANOTHER ONE AND I KNOW NO SUCH SHELBY WAS EVER PRODUCED BUT IT'S COOL!

Many GT350, GT500 and several other Mustangs were modified by Carroll Shelby and Company, especially in the late 1960's and early 1970's. My father used to tell stories of how they would rent them from the Hertz place in Philly on a Friday afternoon and go clean house at the local drag strips on Friday night and Saturday afternoons. There were even stories of how they would be returned to Hertz on Monday mornings with burn marks under the carpets where temporary roll cages were welded in and then cut back out, but Dad said he never saw that stunt pulled off.

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

1958 F.W.D. OMG! WHAT A FIND! WHAT'S IT WORTH? YOU DO SEE IT FROM TIME TO TIME THOUGH, THERE WAS A TOROANA A9X (MID 70'S AUSSIE G.M. MUSCLE CAR) OVER HERE THAT NEVER EVEN GOT "PRE DELIVERED" OR REGISTERED. PRICELESS! :thumb:

:mack1:

1958 F.W.D. OMG! WHAT A FIND! WHAT'S IT WORTH? YOU DO SEE IT FROM TIME TO TIME THOUGH, THERE WAS A TOROANA A9X (MID 70'S AUSSIE G.M. MUSCLE CAR) OVER HERE THAT NEVER EVEN GOT "PRE DELIVERED" OR REGISTERED. PRICELESS! :thumb:

If it's in as good as condition as they say that it's in and is legitimate......I bet it could go for quarter to half a million at least. I have seen ones with more mileage go for quarter million on the Barrett-Jackson Auction.

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS