White Trucks

james j neiweem

"Nice Beaver!" (in my best Leslie Nielsen voice)

On a more serious note, I was shocked to hear of the sudden passing of Bill Bedell earlier this year.

I've been a follower of his Flickr photo album for a long time and I always marvelled at the quality and quantity of his big rig shots. He will be surely missed by all.

• Like 1

"If it's all the sime to you... I'll droyve that tankah"   Max Rockatansky (The Road Warrior)

post-1613-0-13600000-1392128440_thumb.jp White Gmc Volvo I drove for a few trip, doors looked just like road commode doors....325 cat, super 10, and 4.10 gears pretty much made it useless....lol
  • Like 1

This message was brought to you by Hargraves Potted Meat Product. Chopped full of "Peckers & Lips" since 1933 - John Boy & Billy

Ha-ha ("nice beaver" comment)! Yes,Chuck,Bill left us on Jan. 28th. Missed by all,you bet. He unselfishly shared his pictures with all of us. In his honor I've ALWAYS given him credit for his pictures (as well as others). Its the least we can do for these great photographers! Glad you liked the "shot"!

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA

I agree with Al (57bcr) I've never been a big fan of Whites,only ever drove a few in my career one, (pictured) what a turd! Formula 290 Cummins,7 speed spicer direct, my regular truck (R-Model 300+ 6 speed) was getting a front-end alignment longest day ever! rough riding no power rattling P.O.S! Lol!..........................Mark

Mark, They were JUNK!! MTS outta PA had about 6 or 8 of the ones like in your post and all of them had a pipe from the bottom of the corner of the dash to the floor board to keep the dash from falling on the floor!!

BULLHUSK

• Like 1

That 9000 looks to be in decent shape. Has to be one of the few surviving Spector trucks around. Nice find. Mark,always had a soft spot for the Freightliner cabovers. The outfit I worked at in high school (washing trucks),had several with NH-250's in 'em yet. They just sounded too cool with that backdrop manifold & a Jake brake,ya know? Al

• Like 2

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA

• 5 years later...