Week in pics

mack mhe9

That R is badass with the big turnouts and floats on it, wonder how it looks clean...... I dont think I would be qualified for that grille front seat either, not on the chain drive wallet, big ego payscale, lol. I wonder if there is a bad bump behind that truck with the load getting stolen. I had pics somewhere of a Howard Baer trailer that broke like that, they had it loaded heavy right in the middle with drums of something and hit a pretty bad bump and she broke down in the middle, driver said he nearly crapped his pants when it happened at 70mph. All in all another nice week of pics Ray, we thank you for your support!

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Thanks for the pics Ray. Hate to hear of fatal accidents,we all got to pay more attention.I like the Pete grill thing,where is that at?I just loved the 4200 and 4300 models.In the mid 70's I worked at an IH dealer and had a lot of hands on with them.Most were good old 318 Detroits,had a couple VT903's we sold too.Nice roomy trucks and mechanic freindly to boot.Did you get to McDevitt's this week? Steve

The restaurant is south of laporte pa on 220. My dad drove dumps for a couple years they had the 42 and 4300's he drove the 4200 went along hauling sand or what ever in the summer.

Yes drove the truck. I like the chaise but didn't like the eng it shook like when an air compressers building air. And it has 4.10 with 11 24.5 tall. They said they would put 22.5 on but then that creates a hole mess of things. Trying to get the 5th wheel lower plus cruze at low rpm. The cab was roomy, liked the bunk yet some one took the heater out and left all the holes in the floor and bunk wall.

Sure like the Binder and the R. Both good workers. Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE