The reason behind 395.1(e)(1)

RowdyRebel

Would have been able to show a simple start time/end time & total up the hours in between, but had to hook to a different trailer and spend a few hours in the shop getting things fixed that SHOULD have been written up by whoever dropped the damn thing on the yard. 8 loads & a fuel stop in what SHOULD have been a 10 hour day. Turned out to be a 14 + post-trip, so I had to fill out a RODS rather than just a record of my hours worked for the day. And you want this LEGIBLE?!?!?!?! Hell, I couldn't even show any time on line 4 for loading or unloading or I wouldn't be able to show enough drive time on line 3 for the miles between the p/u and del. I friggin' HATE log books...

post-1673-0-96763200-1385012008_thumb.jp

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

Don't even get me started on people dropping trailers that have issues and don't say anything. We do a lot of drop and hook... Oh please don't get me started...

You must work for the same compay I do......everytime I hook to a trailer my mind starts wondering what I have to fix on this one

This message was brought to you by Hargraves Potted Meat Product. Chopped full of "Peckers & Lips" since 1933 - John Boy & Billy

Looks like a messed up ekg

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"