DM dump truck

r686st

I'm looking to buy a Mack DM triaxle dump truck. I'd like for it to have a 300 or larger engine, camelback suspension and bud wheels. I am hoping to spend less than 20 thousand for whatever I find. If anyone can help point me in the direction of one I'd appreciate it.

• 2 weeks later...

I know where there's two '86 triaxle DM's and a '94 triaxle DM sitting in Stuttgart, AR. They're all mixer trucks and all have 10.00 20's on spokes, but they're in pretty good shape. No creature comforts such as a/c or radios, but pretty solid. My dad wants to get a hold of one of the '86's to make a dump truck out of. The 86's are 237 and 2 stick 6 speeds, and the '94 is a 300 and t2070. I threw a number out there, 5 grand for each '86, and he jumped at it.

Jake

So jakebrake are yall going to buy

I'm looking to buy a Mack DM triaxle dump truck. I'd like for it to have a 300 or larger engine, camelback suspension and bud wheels. I am hoping to spend less than 20 thousand for whatever I find. If anyone can help point me in the direction of one I'd appreciate it.

good luck,,,good choice...bob