Hersey Swap Meet

41chevy

Arrived this morning at our spots in Chocolate Field north by Apple Cider / Food Court. Double spot with the MACK flag and our 1967 Winnebago This is the last one for me after a 30 year run. The new Penn. Transient Sales Tax regulations are to much for me to deal with. Doing my usual search for all things AC Mack and 1941 Chevrolet. Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Looking for two (2) rear wheels for a 5 1/2, 6 or 7 1/2 ton AC Mack, wood spoke, or any parts or pieces including a good spoke for a pattern I can borrow or buy. I can't make Hershey this year. Please let me know if you see anything. Carey Leitch, steelman

Looking for two (2) rear wheels for a 5 1/2, 6 or 7 1/2 ton AC Mack, wood spoke, or any parts or pieces including a good spoke for a pattern I can borrow or buy. I can't make Hershey this year. Please let me know if you see anything. Carey Leitch, steelman

There is always a few wood wheel guys there from the mid west. I'll ask around. 14 spoke as i recall, yes?

"If theres a U-600 emblem grab it"

I already figured on it Vinny.

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

41 chevy, yes, 14 spoke. The spokes should be 3" x 4", and the wheel size would be 34 x 12 (or 14), and the tire size 40 x 12 (or 14). Thanks. My email is caricoinc@verizon.net. Located in Virginia, only 3 1/2 hours away from Hershey. Carey

And only a little north of our property in Fork Union,VA off rte15. I'll keep an eye out. There was a Wheel Wright there who restores and makes repro wheels., I'll grab him this evening on the way to the car corral . This year is over 9000 venders and 1000 cars in the car corral. If you don't find what you want it's not available.

P.T.CHESHIRE