What The Hell Happened to this poor Louisville Style Ford ?

I think the truck was used on tv myth busters.

But now that Marcel said that . That makes sense cause I remember watching a episode of myth busters @ my brothers house w/ a L-8000 OR L-9000 Ford Dump Bucket . in the episode . Sounded like Cummins or Cat motor in the truck that was used in myth busters

@ Least they didn't blow the Ford up like they they did The Western R Model Mack Mixer THAT JUST PISSED ME OFF & I Was cussing so loud my brothers neighbors a 1/4 to 1/2 a mile down the road could hear me . I wanted to choke the life out of both of them For that stunt to say it politely.

:mack1:

• Like 1

You Cant Fix Stupid. But You Can Numb It With A Sledgehammer. :loldude:

New owner is going to have to find himself an am radio.

The description states that the steel cage is removable. All you would need is a few basic hand tools...and a crane.

Blue tip wrench!

• Like 1

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Good for impending apocalypse Mad Max style. The one thing I am trying to figure out is the seller says used for Columbus Ohio photo shoot but there is clearly no deserts in Ohio. Looks like Nevadas Great Basin. Still if its a running unit $1000 is a good deal. Cut that cage off and scrap it to get half your money back and just put the interior back together.