Wire Basket Wheel Covers - Another Old Photo from Virgo

Sorry but hub caps are just not right on spokes or anything for that matter.

Rob and BULLHUSK will prolly vouch for me when I tell you there prolly wasn't a garbage truck anywhere in North Jersey/NYC "back in the day" that DID'NT have wheelcovers on it! LOL!.........personally,i'm glad that's a fad that went away!...........................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

WOW Dave that brings back memories.... that's my brother in 1984 with his 1983 Autocar it had a 300 cummins 6+1 spicer trans with hendrickson 55,000 lb rubber block walking beam suspension a 66 leach 2-R 25yd body... this truck was on the cover of american trucker mag in 1988 ... that truck won most outstanding garbage truck in 1984 in englishtown

• Like 1
post-14937-0-14417000-1369066952_thumb.j

When I see those all I think of is the song Lowrider by War. "The low...ri...der...is a little higher" lol

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

WOW Dave that brings back memories.... that's my brother in 1984 with his 1983 Autocar it had a 300 cummins 6+1 spicer trans with hendrickson 55,000 lb rubber block walking beam suspension a 66 leach 2-R 25yd body... this truck was on the cover of american trucker mag in 1988 ... that truck won most outstanding garbage truck in 1984 in englishtown

Thanks,

Love em or hate em, the wheel covers are the only option to cover dayton rims. now all trucks come thru with polished aluminum rims it made dressing up the rims easy.

I remember that truck and the cover of the magazine.

Dave Virgo