Toys

Those are some nice Corgi's! I like them too! still got these two on my "wish list"............................Mark

That Ford is cool Mark. I like the Mack too I didn't know they made one like that. My cousin has the Corgi Antar tank transporter I've been trying to get him to sell it to me for ages. He says it's for my two little cousins which aren't so little anymore 19 and 21 and they want nothing to do with him go figure. I should of picked up more of those CH's in the different colors.

Thats cool im a HO guy too. Nice gevo's and the ac6000. Are the gevo's the athern models? I like the dash 9 SP unit. Nice patch and weathering job too i do model SP, Western Maryland, and Virginian

The Gevos are first run Intermountain units, the dash 9 is Kato, I have a bunch most with tsunami sound, several Atlas GE's with QSI.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Time for another installment of 84 has too many toys...got most of my HO scale construction fleet, a shelf full of about half my HO containers and a few intermodal trailers and some more of my big stuff.

post-5240-0-35543000-1382896977_thumb.jp

post-5240-0-94935300-1382897106_thumb.jp

post-5240-0-97762100-1382897161_thumb.jp

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Yep mid 90's Ertl dozer I had the rest of the 1:16 case series bought and then the guy wanted more money, yeah uh no thanks, I passed but I still want em all.

Check out the new QSI sound decoders, the new titan stereo decoders make tsunamis sound like tin toys. I have a video on my YouTube page of a coal train running a few Kato dash9's with tsunami. My YouTube is 502nuts.

I built a working walthers coal flood loader, got a video of that on there too.

Ill have to check them out. The old qsi's i didnt like the prime mover sounds, havent heard the new ones. And ill have to check out your flood loader. I have the case dozer and the end loader. I used to have the backhoe as a kid but i dont anymore :-(. I do still have the john deere backhoe ( or whats left of it)

I really like the B-Model grill case! I have thought of doing the same thing myself,any chance of getting some more detailed pictures posted so I can see what you did with it? I would appreacieate it!................................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Here are a few of my First Gear trucks. Tried to get most of em in one shot.

Very nice collection! I am still working on some shelves to display all my First Gear Trucks,maybe someday i'll get it done!....................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Damn I thought I was bad, I guess a have a few years to catch up though.

Peter awesome collection real great stuff. I noticed you have a good amount of roll offs and packers. I have one I didn't see in your case the Granite roll off with the the company name Tiger. I was wondering if it was a common piece or some what rare ?

Local 282 Union Service

Ikea cases like I have. Is that a MR rolloff on the bottom?

Good eye on the Ikea cases. About the only thing in that store that didn't suck. I do have an MR rolloff. Me and 2 friends had three of

these custom made to look like the MR's we had at a company we used to work at.

post-13943-0-41929600-1383008025_thumb.j