mack 12 speeds overdrive

While changing the fluid in my 18 speeds mack (t2180), some part of the main input shaft bearing dropped in the pan.. i don't like the 18 from Mack, I want to keep the superliner all Mack. If I put a 12 speeds, I'll loose overdrive (from .71 to .78)

Question: somebody know someone that can make the 12 speeds more overdrive by changing gears or whatever? or whre can I get my 18 fix forever? I'm looking for the guy that can give me any parts number in a 12 speeds with all the update that mack made while drinking his coffe during the morning break!!

While changing the fluid in my 18 speeds mack (t2180), some part of the main input shaft bearing dropped in the pan.. i don't like the 18 from Mack, I want to keep the superliner all Mack. If I put a 12 speeds, I'll loose overdrive (from .71 to .78)

Question: somebody know someone that can make the 12 speeds more overdrive by changing gears or whatever? or whre can I get my 18 fix forever? I'm looking for the guy that can give me any parts number in a 12 speeds with all the update that mack made while drinking his coffe during the morning break!!

The guy with that in his head, the best Mack transmission guy, Richard White at Beam Mack Syracuse NY. 315-437-2574, Service Dept.

Rick

Richard Mark

Owner / Master Model Maker

Industrial Model Design
Ap40rocktruck

T318. The 2180 had a very slow splitter. The 318 shifts very good. When we swapped out the 2110B out of the RD I drove we talked about a 12 behind the 460 but for some reason you couldn't do it. Went with the 318 instead. Got the only rebuilt one in North America at the time. Couldn't find them.

Cheers, Rob