endt865 cylinder kit

rsb502

Ok guys I got someone looking for an endt piston and liner, anybody got one they would part with or know where to get one? Thanks

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Try Northwest Truck in Edmonton Alberta Harold had the last complete kit for an 866 V8 I seen. Harold there might be able to hook you up with one hole if that's all you need. I had alot of that stuff but I sold all my liners a few years ago I have a set of good pistons that were hardly run if you Need some liners are almost extinct. And very pricey.

Hey Ryan I found a guy up at the Clifford show with a whole wack of 865 866 V8 parts he wants to sell, I can hunt him down if and see if he'd sell you just what you want, if he has that in his archives he had a lot by the way he talked.

pm sent

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Hi All. hope all is well over there. I spent alot of time sorting out the 866, crank is to far down to fix, E9 liners will fit with some block machining. you can still use the 866 heads. piston pin hieght is the same and will give you a stroked 865/866

I ended up putting a 3406 Cat in mine, but if i dont sell the 866 stuff I have it will get built sooner or later.

just got the old mack on the road last week.

Grant