'11 Rawhide

New non armored HET tractor yeah around 43,500, all wheel drive, rear wheel steer 700hp CAT Allison automatic they are probably purty nice but I like the old 8V92 500hp HETs just fine. I just don't like the idea of an Acert Cat having to get me out of a kill zone, hell they'll barely get you out of a TA without breaking down.

• Like 1

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

How does he like the drive train. Looks good.

Shiner went from a '97 E7-427 that he bought new and put 1.7 million on without ever having the heads or pan off,to this one,MP-8 445 hp. He doesn't like it nearly as much.He's about as old school as they come,first truck was a H63,and he's having a hard time swallowing the new technology.It really would not surprise me if he doesn't sell it and put his old truck back on the road before the year is up.

Shiner went from a '97 E7-427 that he bought new and put 1.7 million on without ever having the heads or pan off,to this one,MP-8 445 hp. He doesn't like it nearly as much.He's about as old school as they come,first truck was a H63,and he's having a hard time swallowing the new technology.It really would not surprise me if he doesn't sell it and put his old truck back on the road before the year is up.

The comforts of a nice newer Rawhide would be nice, but it would be hard to leave the Superliner parked if I hit the road again, I think they are addictive, they hold the road better than a CH, they are more responsive than a CH, they dont wobble around like a CH, and dont get me started on E9 power!

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"