Low air buzzer install

With the air pressure up above 85PSI.  duplicate the issue, and while it is buzzing,, work the turn signal wand left and right and around in circles to see if there is a short in the signal wand.  They are linked..  

A bad buzzer is possible, but I am thinking a short, or backfeed in the brake light circuit..  you can unplug each pressure switch , one at a time and see if one of those stops the buzzing issue.. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/15/2023 at 10:42 AM, Joey Mack said:

Bob,, my guess is its unplugged...  :)  

I think it’s just dead haven’t even had the key switch on in a number of years it may just start performing after a few swift kicks I even gave the warning light I removed from a later model parts  truck years ago that goes along with the buzzer if I live long enough to ever install it… Bob

On 1/24/2023 at 5:05 PM, Joey Mack said:

A faulty turn signal switch/wand  can cause issues like that, and tail light wires that are shorted together and so on..  I agree to it being a backfeed..   jojo

I ran across similar situation on a car way back in the 70s. It was driving us crazy when we  finally found the problem somebody put a single filament bulb and one of those tail lights that were supposed to have a double filament Bob

• Like 1
  • Haha 1