20 inch B model Steering wheel

Maddog13407

have a 20'' B model steering wheel that will fit a standard B61/B42 column (the bigger shaft column) I will be bringing it to Macungie and would like to not bring it home.it is Beige in color and is in pretty decent shape. it might need a few minor cracks filled and its a little dirty colored and might need a paint job. askin $400 or BO. anyone interested can send me a PM or gimme a call 315 868 3173, Matt

post-6-0-64947600-1408238925_thumb.jpg

have a 20'' B model steering wheel that will fit a standard B61/B42 column (the bigger shaft column) I will be bringing it to Macungie and would like to not bring it home.it is Beige in color and is in pretty decent shape. it might need a few minor cracks filled and its a little dirty colored and might need a paint job. askin $400 or BO. anyone interested can send me a PM or gimme a call 315 868 3173, Matt

Hey Matt,

Is the 20 inch a standard wheel for the B's? I need a good wheel and am not sure as what size and how many splines for it to fit properly. A wheel is all I need for my truck to be in very good shape.

mike

I believe standard B models were 21 or 22 inches, cant remember, I know this one is 19 or 20 inches and will fit a standard B model shaft. the smaller trucks had a 1'' shaft and the rest had 1 1/8 or 1/4 I think, cant remember but this one has the bigger shaft.

post-6-0-64947600-1408238925_thumb.jpg