Craigslist Mack

Loadstar

The Hollis, NH Mack "R" was originally delivered to Hollis as an engine. It was later rebuilt as a tanker with a body by Valley Fire Equipment. The "L" model came from a department in

New Jersey (I think). It is now owned by a private collector who keeps his trucks in top condition. Last time that I saw it, it was in nice shape. The FWD was in Alexandria, NH for many

years. This is the same department that previously owned MADDOG93's Mack "B" and Ward LaFrance engines. They have replaced all three with two IH/Valley engines and a 2012

Ford F-550/Smeal pumper.

bulldogboy

The Hollis, NH Mack "R" was originally delivered to Hollis as an engine. It was later rebuilt as a tanker with a body by Valley Fire Equipment. The "L" model came from a department in

New Jersey (I think). It is now owned by a private collector who keeps his trucks in top condition. Last time that I saw it, it was in nice shape. The FWD was in Alexandria, NH for many

years. This is the same department that previously owned MADDOG93's Mack "B" and Ward LaFrance engines. They have replaced all three with two IH/Valley engines and a 2012

Ford F-550/Smeal pumper.

bulldogboy

Great information.....Thanks......I guess that was in your neck of the woods. Its nice that MADDOG93 has managed to keep two of the trucks together....Pretty amazing....maybe he needs one more?

Great information.....Thanks......I guess that was in your neck of the woods. Its nice that MADDOG93 has managed to keep two of the trucks together....Pretty amazing....maybe he needs one more?

4 fire trucks is all I can fit along 20 other trucks, tractors, bulldozers, and backhoes Look at How old can a fire truck be page to see them still together.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm pretty sure that is the L model from Radford, VA that sold for $3000.00 last year on CL or E-Bay. I communicated with the owner about buying it, but even at $3K it was overpriced for the condition. It sat out for years, had a landslide fall against one side, and needs a lot of parts.

Money, sex, and fire; everybody thinks everyone else is getting more than they are!

• 2 years later...