T-Party

bullhusk

Ya know, last Nov. my wife and some friends just hangin around BS'n at the local waterin hole shoootin the sh-t, just after the BOZO got re-elected. Now I said what the hell happened to the TEA Party?? Ya know the one's that turned the mid term elections over to the Rep party, and gave the House back to the Rep. Party?? Remember those guys??? And we all said the same thing.... I doonn no?? Where the hell was they???.... Well now we know..NOW DON'T WE!!!! Those Dirty sons of bitches in Washington should all go to JAIL every last one of them!! Yes even OBAMA!! Obama this guy is a joke, He's like the piano player at the local whore house, he plays there every night and the night that they get raided he heads for the door!! A cop grabs him and says 'Hey where do you think your goin??' Well ya see officer I'm only the piano player, I don't know what the hell goes on upstairs... So my friend what we have as our pres. is a piano of the biggest little whore house in Washington!!

BULLHUSK

Well now that the boob boss has the power through executive order this , we no longer need to worry about "opposition to him. . . in the media.

http://www.newsmax.com/newswidget/Obama-media-first-amendment-wall-street-journal/2013/05/28/id/506648?promo_code=F470-1&utm_source=Fox

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Ya know, last Nov. my wife and some friends just hangin around BS'n at the local waterin hole shoootin the sh-t, just after the BOZO got re-elected. Now I said what the hell happened to the TEA Party?? Ya know the one's that turned the mid term elections over to the Rep party, and gave the House back to the Rep. Party?? Remember those guys??? And we all said the same thing.... I doonn no?? Where the hell was they???.... Well now we know..NOW DON'T WE!!!! Those Dirty sons of bitches in Washington should all go to JAIL every last one of them!! Yes even OBAMA!! Obama this guy is a joke, He's like the piano player at the local whore house, he plays there every night and the night that they get raided he heads for the door!! A cop grabs him and says 'Hey where do you think your goin??' Well ya see officer I'm only the piano player, I don't know what the hell goes on upstairs... So my friend what we have as our pres. is a piano of the biggest little whore house in Washington!!

BULLHUSK

you know its not rocket science ernie,,,your makin 400,000 dollars a year to run the country ,,,do ya friggin job,,,this asshole has been suckin the system since birth when he was a bastard child,,,from a barroom booty call....face it fella,s his mother was a tramp,,,and his sperm donater was an illegal alian,,,nut up and do your friggen job,,,and quit blaming bush,,,i do my part,,,you do yours,,,,,,you don't work,,,you don't eat.its as simple as that....this country is falling fast,,,and that piece a shit,,,,doesn't give a flying hoot,,,long as he gets his fat salary,,,you would atleast think that forthless,,,prick,,,would atleast creat some healthy employment here,,,and start drilling,,and logging,,in this shitty economy....but noooooooooo,,,he,s too busy worrying about the next photo shoot,,,and taking guns away,,,and faggot weddings....wow obambi...you da man,,,surprised he wasn't right there,,,when they decided to allow queers in the boy scouts,,,like wow man,,,,thiers a big achievement...all American bob lol

• Like 2

This IRS thing is just the start, what about when the JACK OFF DEM. Party in washington bailed out the Auto co and shut down all the dealerships that gave to the GOP. And I mean the Mom and Pop dealers and also the ones that just put tons a money into ther dealerships! Now tell me again..... How in the hell it would be a financial burden on the car companies???? These F_CKERS should all go to jail, From that lying Pres down to Billery Clinton!! These people are just evil, evil in every way and they must be thrown in jail!

BULLHUSK

PS IF Hillary Clinton's daughter was at the embassy with our ambassador do you think they would have sent help??

I am a working male, a vetern, I believe in God, family values, patriotism and helping those really in need.
I guess, according to some in power, that makes me a "Anti American". So, let this "Anti American" share my perspective.
Stupid is as stupid does — which makes you stupid for applying a liberal coat of disdain to all who might disagree with your political or personal platform.
I am moderate republican who owns a business. I suffer from high blood pressure and effects of the mythical "Agent Orange".
My family having health insurance is our choice, not a God given right or a mandated act
Our children learned individual responsibility, and the ability endured hardships the make the way through life, like the rest of us.
They learned do it without government assistance (sometimes working 2 jobs at a time).

I have no problem helping older people after retirement , I have no problem assisting those who cannot functionally inhabit the earth without some help. BUT not some welfare recipients or illegals living with a sense of entitlement. I don’t consider facelifts, cigarettes, liquor and home ownership essentials.

I DO have a problem supporting teenage “counseling” to avoid facing parents, able-bodied welfare recipients who raid our personal coffers to further their poor choices.
I DO have a problem supporting illegal immigrants who knowingly arrived in this country in disregard of our laws and don’t want to go through the process necessary to become qualified American citizens.
I DO have a problem allowing government or anyone else telling me I have to pay for the mistakes, moral delinquencies and morally-differing political views of anyone else.
Don’t make me responsible for someone else when I wouldn’t support my own family in such situations.
Although it’s rapidly disappearing, I’m still an American...A country founded as a republic, which puts individual responsibility before government.

Paul

• Like 2

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Umm, gee....I agree with 99.9% of what was posted....does that make me a redneck law abiding tax paying American? I look at my mother in the nursing home. Between her and me, we are are paying 100% of her care. Insurance stopped long ago. She and my late dad worked all their lives and our "wonderous" government cannot give her support and comfort in her later years (and many other senior citizens like her). They made America great! But we can give millions to illegals and foreign countries. What is wrong with this picture?

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

Umm, gee....I agree with 99.9% of what was posted....does that make me a redneck law abiding tax paying American? I look at my mother in the nursing home. Between her and me, we are are paying 100% of her care. Insurance stopped long ago. She and my late dad worked all their lives and our "wonderous" government cannot give her support and comfort in her later years (and many other senior citizens like her). They made America great! But we can give millions to illegals and foreign countries. What is wrong with this picture?

yaaa,,,that's a real big problem here,,,they love you when your working and paying taxes,,then,when your injured,,,or retired,,,the all mighty power hungry pigs,,don't care if you starve to death,,,,but lets make sure the big rock star is nice and comfortable.and make sure to send billians overseas....I tell you what this place could sure use allotta improvements,,,starting with a real president.someone said along time ago,,,ask not what my country can do for me,,,but what can I do for my country,oboom boom needs to take a lesson here,,,this joker,,,just takes,and take,and takes,,,and gives nothing back....I don't see a man,or a leader,,,,just a lier and a thief,,,,don't know why so many people worship this clown,,,he doesn't even believe in god,,,or salute the American flag...and everyone is ok with this???????like wow man,,,,ahrite,enough bellyackin time to barbeque..see you fellas......bob

I took care of both my parents to the end, both very sick physically and both suffering from Demetria and BOTH WW II veterans. No help from any body except our family. I always believed one measure of a nation is how their elderly and Veterans are taken care of...unfortunately they are treated way below our criminals. Three Squares , free medical , recreation , education and clothing for criminals. . . Cat Food, little if any medical and a person at the poverty level looks rich! May be we should give them the crap we give the illegals but since the elderly are an important "Voter Base" screw em.

Now with that said, it is still the best country in the world, we just have to take it back from the Sponge People and fix it.

Paul

P.T.CHESHIRE

I took care of both my parents to the end, both very sick physically and both suffering from Demetria and BOTH WW II veterans. No help from any body except our family. I always believed one measure of a nation is how their elderly and Veterans are taken care of...unfortunately they are treated way below our criminals. Three Squares , free medical , recreation , education and clothing for criminals. . . Cat Food, little if any medical and a person at the poverty level looks rich! May be we should give them the crap we give the illegals but since the elderly are an important "Voter Base" screw em.

Now with that said, it is still the best country in the world, we just have to take it back from the Sponge People and fix it.

Paul

well if you come up with a plan,paul,,let me know,,,im in,,,its time we take our country back,,,and make this a paradise again...bob

There is a simple fix in this country... # 1 stop sending money to other countries # 2 stop givin money to non Americans # 3 start givin the TAX money that the older people paid into the system, back to the US people!! What in the HELL is so hard about that??? I'm sorry but we don't need these bleedin heart left people with big money invading the US tax payin coffers to take care of non US tax payin people!!! My family went through the same stuff as Paul's did, my Mom had Altzheimers and my Dad took care of here in his house for 11 years! yes 11 years! Why? because he was afraid of loosin everything he ever worked for (WWII Vet) !! Am I gettin to be an angry old white guy ?? YOU BET YOUR ASS I AM!!!

I HATE EVERYTHING THE DEM. PARTY STANDS FOR !!! I AM FOR THE GOP THE PARTY OF LINCOLN!!...Just check out all the states that the Rep. Party controls, then check out the Dem. controled states, then tell me what ones are doin better??? Hows CA doin lately?? How ABOUT Texas, ya know that crazy stupid guy you Dem's called him!!

BULLHUSK

• Like 1

I don't understand anything they do now,,,makes no sence,,,our city,s are all going broke,,no money for schools,,city parks,state parks.library,s,police, firefighters, county buildings are understaffed,,closing city pools,,exc,,exc,,gasoline and diesel sky high..and nobody is lifting a finger to do anything about anything here....bob

There is a simple fix in this country... # 1 stop sending money to other countries # 2 stop givin money to non Americans # 3 start givin the TAX money that the older people paid into the system, back to the US people!! What in the HELL is so hard about that??? I'm sorry but we don't need these bleedin heart left people with big money invading the US tax payin coffers to take care of non US tax payin people!!! My family went through the same stuff as Paul's did, my Mom had Altzheimers and my Dad took care of here in his house for 11 years! yes 11 years! Why? because he was afraid of loosin everything he ever worked for (WWII Vet) !! Am I gettin to be an angry old white guy ?? YOU BET YOUR ASS I AM!!!

I HATE EVERYTHING THE DEM. PARTY STANDS FOR !!! I AM FOR THE GOP THE PARTY OF LINCOLN!!...Just check out all the states that the Rep. Party controls, then check out the Dem. controled states, then tell me what ones are doin better??? Hows CA doin lately?? How ABOUT Texas, ya know that crazy stupid guy you Dem's called him!!

BULLHUSK

don't know how true it was,,but I got an email recently says everyone of those crazy shooters lately was a registered demacrat...but if they were I suppose the media would never admit it.lol...lets see if gearhead girl has a comment for that one hhahahahahahaahhahahahaa.bob

• Like 1

BULLHUSK

Even with both parties opposing the UN Arms Treaty... O is going to sign it and leave it on his desk

Bloomberg is pushing through avoting law in NYC with his puppet City Consul to allow non citizens to vote in election. Andrew Cumo thinks is a good law for the entire state. Want to stop this nonsense?

Term Limits...no career politions.

No life time benefits for a year of office, live the same as the people you say you represent.

If you're going to send our troops into harms way, maybe you should have some military time under your belt.

Not here legally? no rights, no perks, no medical just a ride to the border.

Do whats right for the country, not what the group with the biggest bag of money wants.

A major law or treaty that affects the majority of the people should be a public referendum not a politicians whim.

Don't pass a budget? You don't get paid. If I screw up my budget I go with out, you should too.

And the snow balls chance in hell wish. . . ID and proof of citizenship to vote.

Unfortunately, none of this will ever happen by peaceful means I fear.

• Like 1

P.T.CHESHIRE

No life time benefits for a year of office, live the same as the people you say you represent.

If you're going to send our troops into harms way, maybe you should have some military time under your belt.

Do whats right for the country, not what the group with the biggest bag of money wants.

A major law or treaty that affects the majority of the people should be a public referendum not a politicians whim.

Don't pass a budget? You don't get paid. If I screw up my budget I go with out, you should too.

And the snow balls chance in hell wish. . . ID and proof of citizenship to vote.

I am in agreement. I just saw an 89yo Senator died. WTF is an 89yo doing in office!

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

Even with both parties opposing the UN Arms Treaty... O is going to sign it and leave it on his desk

Bloomberg is pushing through avoting law in NYC with his puppet City Consul to allow non citizens to vote in election. Andrew Cumo thinks is a good law for the entire state. Want to stop this nonsense?

that would be wonderful,,,where do I sign.lol.bob

CT just passed a bill through allowing illegals to get license and good ole Dannel said he'll sign it as soon as its at his desk. Our mayor and his brother which is our state representative both hate all these laws the democrat's are passing here. The gun law they passed cant even be understood by the police and they want them to enforce it and now were going to have another estimated 100,000 people driving who cant speak english

Matt

CT just passed a bill through allowing illegals to get license and good ole Dannel said he'll sign it as soon as its at his desk. Our mayor and his brother which is our state representative both hate all these laws the democrat's are passing here. The gun law they passed cant even be understood by the police and they want them to enforce it and now were going to have another estimated 100,000 people driving who cant speak english

The NY gun law made law enforcement criminals by having "large capacity magazines" all Cumo said was "guess we will have to tweak the law". My old .22 with a tube magazine is in a gray area.

-politics-1362010847_zpsd1cc5c1c.jpg

P.T.CHESHIRE