B-Model from Seattle to Eastern Pa

MACKTRUCKS4

its only a single axle go get with a gooseneck and a 1 ton

No, it's a tandem. Not a bad idea but would take too long and it's my busy season with spring coming any day now. LOL

Live every day like it's your last, because one of these days, it will be.

I looked at the pictures again hard to see but i can see the rear axle, it is 2000 miles from there to KC, hope you can find some one to do it for less than 6k, I was going to get a tandem in TN, which was about 550 miles and it was going to be around $2700, so I started looking for a heaver GN trailer, mine only has 7k axles works good for single axles but I did not want to chance it on a tandem that far

Robert

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Looking to buy a b-model in Seattle, Wa., Need hauled to Hazleton, Pa. Maybe half way and than swapped to another hauler. Any ideas welcome.

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/cto/3715885592.html

Trying to be cheap doing that things happen. Just easier and probably less headaches staying on the same truck. Also. Wouldn't it be cheaper to buy one closer

i thought about having this truck shipped but i think its going to be way too much to have it shipped, unfortunately its a nice truck and you dont come across trucks like these often.

I've been looking for one like this for a while, looked at the one you bought but was a little more than what I wanted to spend. The price is right but of coarse it's on the other side of the planet. <_<

TBone- what kind of trailer are you looking for?

Live every day like it's your last, because one of these days, it will be.

Hardwood or logging equipment coming back east is your best bet from up there, problem there is space, Ray is your drop deck a 53'? I cant remember, I got a friend with access to a 48' step deck but that B would probably kill to much room on it for partials. Also check with oil field equipment coming east to the ports from N.Dakota or mining stuff from Wyoming, also a huge UP rail yard in North Platte Nebraska, always something to move for a railroad.Just thoughts off the top of my head, if your not in a hurry someone should be able to get a load going west but the trip back may take some time to line up a couple partials.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

I've been looking for one like this for a while, looked at the one you bought but was a little more than what I wanted to spend. The price is right but of coarse it's on the other side of the planet. <_<

TBone- what kind of trailer are you looking for?

35ft or 40ft tandem axle gooseneck flatbed with dove tail...

Tom

"Nothing Breaks Wind Like A Bulldog"

Yes it's all about logistics. He would have to hold the truck till you find something. I really would like to go get it. It's just the time involved, out and back chasing down other freight. I'd have two weeks in it. Just a thought for the money to ship it, have it sent to a Mack shop go through it brakes, seals, fluids, fly out Cruz that bad boy home and take a lot of pictures.