All back together

mack mhe9

Looks good, need some external air cleaners to let her breathe those under the hood ones get dirty to fast.

:SMOKIE-LFT: That is true I always found that mine with under hood breather got dirty fast too. It's just finding a dual breather set up for a superliner in good shape a bit hard to find.

Ray is gonna be "On the Road again, just cant wait to get on the Road Again", HA! I do love the sight an E9, had to roll my hood over just to stare at mine today, now if I could get Rays Turbo and injectors Id be ok.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

:SMOKIE-LFT: That is true I always found that mine with under hood breather got dirty fast too. It's just finding a dual breather set up for a superliner in good shape a bit hard to find.

i used two off a pete and made the cab pieces out of stainless and the hoses are use on kw and pete mixed with mack pieces, worked out nice and was pretty easy to do.

i have painted 13inch mack air cleaners and tubes for under the hood, was going to use KW brackets to spase them out so i could use the foot vents. the problem im having is location. i like the high mounted ones like in Austrailia, just dont know how wrong it would be in the states

i have painted 13inch mack air cleaners and tubes for under the hood, was going to use KW brackets to spase them out so i could use the foot vents. the problem im having is location. i like the high mounted ones like in Austrailia, just dont know how wrong it would be in the states

Hey its your truck, to each his own

• Like 2

Do it, I can get you the stainless scoop tops if you can't find em

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

That will be a head turner on US roads for sure combine that with the V8 sound and you'll have drivers from NY to CA staining they're seats. Gotta do 6 or 7" stacks too believe or not its barely louder than stock and with stack mufflers even closer if not the same.