Help me find my Uncles B 80 Wrecker

MACK MAN

I need help trying to find my uncles 1959 B-80 Wrecker.About the truck: it was originally a cement mixer, my uncle made the wrecker and body about 1964.The truck was sold in 1989 not sure where it went.I was told a few weeks ago that the truck was sitting in a field in Hopewell Juction NY.I had a friend of mine drive up there last weekend,no truck,no homes or anyone around to ask.I have been trying to find this truck for ten years can anyone help.My uncles towing company was called Seymour Auto Servive out of Yonkers NY.

Thanks AL

Al,prolly can't help with finding the truck,but i sure enjoyed reading about it,and your uncles business in Wheels of time sone time back! sure hope it turns up!......................................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Call Mr Sky Ball. He started and owns A to Z Service in Riverdale, NJ. 973 838 7343. He's about ninty years old and works every day in his towing business. He probably knows every wrecker north of the Delaware Memorial Bridge.

• Like 1