Shooting in Upstate Ny

Maddog13407

i dunno. Mohawk is like Mayberry, shit like this just doesnt happen around here. and they still have not found the guy and im sure when they do they will coddle him and give him whatever he needs then put him in some psychiatric center instead of simply puttin a shell in his head amd savin the state alot of money.

post-6-0-64947600-1408238925_thumb.jpg

one guy was a 20 yr veteran corrections officer, was just on the news, think its on cnn news. and the governor was just on tv sayin they dont wanna rush things and get anyone else hurt. so they are waiting for it to get dark and make it worse? god with our technology we should have an inferred sniper there to pick this asshole off. now its a standoff in an abandoned building

well looks like my hometown Mohawk Ny made the national news.Mohawk is about a mile away from Ilion Ny where the Remington Arms company is. in other words small town usa has some crazy psycho gunman shoot some people at a local car wash and then the local barber shop. 4 dead, 6 injured and troopers all over the place, guy is 64 years old and they cant find him as of 3 pm today. what a society. they will probably convict him and put him in the looney bin anyways instead of shootin him point blank on the spot and savin us all kinds of money. theres my rant for the day

But that's not the new American way. The solution is to ban guns, car wash's and barber shops, and close Remington. The shooter is only 64. Give him 30 years of rehabilitation and he'll become a productive member of society.

On second thought, take the bastard out.

Prayers for the victims and their families.

Man what is up? I think everyone is ready for some sunshine and spring weather!

I feel kinda guilty about laughing at that. Sounds like something Barney the dinosaur would say in this situation.

• Like 2

Jim

Now if the people at the first place that this a-hole shot-up had a gun he would have never made it to step 2 now would he?? When will people learn that the only thing that stops bad people with guns is the good people with guns!!

My prayers go out to families

BULLHUSK

• Like 2

well it all ended this am. FBI and Troopers sent in the K9 dog in which the asshole shot it and then they opened fire on him. too bad a german shephard police dog had to be killed but i guess better than a human life and at least they killed the bastard and we dont have to suppot his ass for 30 years