RFCDrum

Autocars

Tell the stories for the guys who didn't live it.

The exhaust aggravates me on this truck. It's like an erector set.

I know!! It sticks out!! The tailgate linkage sticks out in front of body.. I have figured out a solution to tuck the exhaust in. Expensive muffler and a pain in the ass!!
  • Like 1

BTO Enterprises...owned by Joey Passaro Is still TRUCKIN !! Still running 2 Western stars.. Joe sr.. Recently retired and Joseph A Passaro.. Aka(Jr.) ( don't think he likes that no more) is running the trucks now... They are very special people to me.. I've known them a long time!! Here's a bit of trivia.... Anyone know wat B T O stands for??

B M Underwall from Linden had some nice V- 12 Brockways and nice Autocars back in the late 60's and early 70's

BULLHUSK

BTO Enterprises...owned by Joey Passaro Is still TRUCKIN !! Still running 2 Western stars.. Joe sr.. Recently retired and Joseph A Passaro.. Aka(Jr.) ( don't think he likes that no more) is running the trucks now... They are very special people to me.. I've known them a long time!! Here's a bit of trivia.... Anyone know wat B T O stands for??

Big Time Operator. ???

Cool Joey. Hey Bullhusk we are working down in Dover, NJ and every day we see one of your trucks coming up northbound while we sit in traffic.

Cool Joey. Hey Bullhusk we are working down in Dover, NJ and every day we see one of your trucks coming up northbound while we sit in traffic.

Just put a W-Star on the road yesterday and it seems to be workin out good so far! I got trucks goin up 80 to Stormville everyday prob. them

BULLHUSK

B M Underwall from Linden had some nice V- 12 Brockways and nice Autocars back in the late 60's and early 70's

BULLHUSK

BULLHUSK

it just hit me now Bruce underwall.... BJM truck repair on 1&9 in Elizabeth ???

Just put a W-Star on the road yesterday and it seems to be workin out good so far! I got trucks goin up 80 to Stormville everyday prob. them

BULLHUSK

I saw the one today with the flatbed and the grille guard on her.

This truck?

Black and yellow black and yellow black and yellow.

• Like 1

I know!! It sticks out!! The tailgate linkage sticks out in front of body.. I have figured out a solution to tuck the exhaust in. Expensive muffler and a pain in the ass!!

Charlie has plenty of dough. Make it right.

Charlie has plenty of dough. Make it right.

true statement there!! So many nessasary repairs take priority.. Things like that never make the list on Saturdays .. Believe it or not.. Don't bother driver at all.. So I guess he will wait til it becomes a have to fix..

This truck?

that's so cool you had that pic n article .. I only kno him as he did repairs on railroad vehicles.. I never really seen his trucks. He still has dumptrucks parked there in his yard.I remember they went out every day.. I don't even know if they are his

it just hit me now Bruce underwall.... BJM truck repair on 1&9 in Elizabeth ???

Thats the guy!

Thats the guy!

I remember my dad talking about him w trucks wen I told him he made the repairs on railroad trucks.. Looks like he had some sweet lookin iron back in the day..I believe he may have bin a Passaic county Sherrif too??

This truck?

Now tell me....... Is that not one bad ass U360? and that's not the only one he had, I do not remember how maney he had but they where awesome and you could just hear em and say 'here comes Underwald's Brockways!!' Thanks for the mem's!

BULLHUSK

12 cylinders, no waiting!

• Like 1

I love em loud!! Wish I could have seen that coming down the road.. On the subject of loud and acars. Any one remember Eddie Salvato from Newark nj??

No need a pic.