Autocars

RFCDrum

BTO Enterprises...owned by Joey Passaro Is still TRUCKIN !! Still running 2 Western stars.. Joe sr.. Recently retired and Joseph A Passaro.. Aka(Jr.) ( don't think he likes that no more) is running the trucks now... They are very special people to me.. I've known them a long time!! Here's a bit of trivia.... Anyone know wat B T O stands for??

BTO Enterprises...owned by Joey Passaro Is still TRUCKIN !! Still running 2 Western stars.. Joe sr.. Recently retired and Joseph A Passaro.. Aka(Jr.) ( don't think he likes that no more) is running the trucks now... They are very special people to me.. I've known them a long time!! Here's a bit of trivia.... Anyone know wat B T O stands for??

Big Time Operator. ???

Jim

It doesn't cost anything to pay attention.

Cool Joey. Hey Bullhusk we are working down in Dover, NJ and every day we see one of your trucks coming up northbound while we sit in traffic.

Just put a W-Star on the road yesterday and it seems to be workin out good so far! I got trucks goin up 80 to Stormville everyday prob. them

BULLHUSK

Charlie has plenty of dough. Make it right.

true statement there!! So many nessasary repairs take priority.. Things like that never make the list on Saturdays .. Believe it or not.. Don't bother driver at all.. So I guess he will wait til it becomes a have to fix..

This truck?

that's so cool you had that pic n article .. I only kno him as he did repairs on railroad vehicles.. I never really seen his trucks. He still has dumptrucks parked there in his yard.I remember they went out every day.. I don't even know if they are his