Met Jay today

slpwlker

Been trying to meet up with him for the past 6 months. or more. Just either would run out of hours to far north,got a load and would leave. You name it. Worked out this time. Will catch him again though.

Which one his he? We need BMT handles to know who is who

But it is great to meet these people you talk to all the time

Maybe sometime I can catch ya. Hell you only live a hour or so south

• Like 1

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

Which one his he? We need BMT handles to know who is who

But it is great to meet these people you talk to all the time

Maybe sometime I can catch ya. Hell you only live a hour or so south

Ed he is

jaysm35a2

Yeah I think If I don't catch you over at the Dq over there I'll load up in the pick up and make my way northerly bound

Next time guys make a photo of you both.

Shure OD would add marks with your site handles and some hitchkicking nice looking details.

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

Nice meeting you too! I thought about getting a picture of both us kids together right after I left.

By the way it took me 4hrs to get from Denver to Pueblo, Colorado. Normally takes 1h45m , that snow sure did a number on people in cars...

I worked 17 hrs total , id say a bit over legal limit... lol , but I got today off for it.

Nice meeting you too! I thought about getting a picture of both us kids together right after I left.

By the way it took me 4hrs to get from Denver to Pueblo, Colorado. Normally takes 1h45m , that snow sure did a number on people in cars...

I worked 17 hrs total , id say a bit over legal limit... lol , but I got today off for it.

After you left it just opened up on us. We left about as soon as it stopped. Screwed up and took 70 East and jumped on Us 36. That was fun. blowing snow across the road it was not fun. Shut it down in Ogalallah,Ne and was windy and cold as hell. Been chasing the snow today been in and out. Friend of mine is in Rochelle and is just getting pummleld. We are in Davenport loading and do 2 trips to Wi then might be heading to Nh. Idk yet. but cold is alright wind sucks.

After you left it just opened up on us. We left about as soon as it stopped. Screwed up and took 70 East and jumped on Us 36. That was fun. blowing snow across the road it was not fun. Shut it down in Ogalallah,Ne and was windy and cold as hell. Been chasing the snow today been in and out. Friend of mine is in Rochelle and is just getting pummleld. We are in Davenport loading and do 2 trips to Wi then might be heading to Nh. Idk yet. but cold is alright wind sucks.

You guys be careful out there tomorrow. The 4 wheelers will be late for work.

if he's not at the DQ he might be lurking around the hotdog stand on the beach.

That hot dog stand is close to him. So, yeah, prolly

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian