Wipers

e9500v8

I have an 88 Superliner with air wipers. They don't work. So I put a new air switch on and still don't work. They will try to work and will work when they want. So I went to Mack and parts man tells me it takes a 63QT411 motor well it don't. If anyone knows the number for the correct motor I would appreciate it.

I have an 88 Superliner with air wipers. They don't work. So I put a new air switch on and still don't work. They will try to work and will work when they want. So I went to Mack and parts man tells me it takes a 63QT411 motor well it don't. If anyone knows the number for the correct motor I would appreciate it.

Send a note to Barry at Watt's with your VIN and he may be able to help.

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

Make sure the air feed line to the motor is good(or the feed to the valve on the dash). Had mine get old and crusty/hard and would not pass air well. New line and WOW....they run like the devil!

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

The valve on the end of the motor might be sticky. It reverses the air pressure to move it back and forth. Could just need some clean up.

Mine "worked", but was slow and random. With some attention they work like rapid fire now. I know most guys just want to get rid of them, but with some maintenance I think they do fine. Little more cantankerous then electric, but not horrible.

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

• 1 month later...