New Zealand R model

It would be cool to import an R Model or a Superliner from Down there. I wonder what it involves.

Cheers, Rob

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

And you will need some $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Trying to find one first could be tough. dem Aussies love the MACK

Trying to find a broker for something of that size.

Get it to a "local" port

And you got to throw some $$$$$$$$$$$$$$to get it unloaded

• Like 1

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

I know when I worked at H and H there was some talk about trucks being stolen and I was told if you take a truck and cut it in half of course properly so you can slide a rail and put back together that it was considered used truck parts then and would be stuffed into a container. Probably a lot of stolen stuff went this way by way of Port Newark on its way to Central America or other ports of call.

Cheers, Rob

12 speed with the extended range on the stick! I never liked the newer 12's with the switch on the dash. Was always a pain in the ass moving stick flipping switch no hands on the steering wheel. If I had a 12 today I would move it to the stick. That truck is in good shape.

Cheers, Rob

• Like 1

Very nice truck! we had a school project when i was in grade school,that envolved writing to someone in a foreign country,my "pen pal" ended up being the son of a "Truckie" also,he send me this picture of his Dads "tipper" my grandad was so impressed with the Aussie style sunvisor,we ended up ordering one for our R-Model clear from New Zealand!.................Mark

post-5836-0-93487000-1362016505_thumb.jp

• Like 2

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.